Saturday, June 27, 2009

BLACK BEAUTY | The New Truck...What?!

Yes, you read correctly. I'm buying a new truck. From the day I got home from my mission I set an intention to own the truck of my dreams by the time I turned 25 years old. I think I had originally set that goal and date because

1) I thought it would take that long to be able to afford the truck, insurance and gas and

2) I knew I would get a huge insurance break once I was 25 years of age

Well, I turned 25 a little less than 2 months ago and I am buying a lifted, supped up, tricked out truck that will be a part of so many new memories. Can't wait to take it camping, 4 Wheeling, pull a boat with it for the first time...

...it just makes me wonder what might have happened if I had set an intention to own a truck like this at the age of 23, or the age of 27. My guess is that I would have got it at either age 23, or age 27.

Napoleon Hill said something to the effect of, "What ever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve."


What do you want to achieve? Dream about it, believe it, and do the necessary work to achieve it!


No comments: