Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My amazing husband

I wanted to take a minute and acknowledge Jarrod. For those of you who don't know, I married one amazing guy. He is the best dad I could have chosen for my children. He is patient and kind and always gentle. He is also a fabulous husband. In the words of my mom, "I couldn't have picked a better match for you if I tried." I am the luckiest. Jarrod recently quit his job at Infusionsoft to start his own business. He and his good friend Dustin have partnered and they are involved in a montage of ventures. They are building websites, consulting businesses selling and supporting CRM software among many other things. It took a leap of faith for Jarrod to quite and go out on his own. However, we have been incredibly blessed. These guys are very busy keeping up with the work they have and trying to expand their horizons. I am so grateful that I married a man who has the courage and drive to follow his dreams. He is one of the most driven, hardworking people I know and I admire and love him for that.


Jarrod and playing the piano with Ava at Aunt Tammy's



Me and my handsome husband on our trip to Hawaii


Jarrod and his partner Dustin

2 comments:

Tammy Whiting said...

Great pictures, you look so beautiful Mandy!! As always. Jarrod is a wonderful man and you three are an amazing family. Love you,
Tammy

Janelle said...

What a sweet shout out to your hubby. Isn't it great to have such an awesome husband? I love all your pictures. Ava's shirt sling is my favorite! Love you and keeping up on your cute clan! We should talk soon!