Sunday, December 6, 2009

Paisley Rose Morris

We are so blessed!! Paisley Rose Morris was born on October 29th, 2009. She weighed in at 6lbs 6oz, had a 13 inch head and was 20 inches long. We couldn't have timed her arrival more perfectly. My little brother Clayton was leaving to serve a mission on the 28th so I had been worried that perhaps I would go early (like I did with Ava) and my mom would have to leave to be at the birth and miss sending him off. However, we had the big man upstairs coordinating things for us so it all worked out beautifully. I picked my mom up form the airport in the afternoon on the 28th (after she had dropped Clay off at the MTC) and went into labor late that night and had Paisley at 7:40 a.m. the following morning. Her birth was absolutely beautiful! We are so grateful to have this little angel as part of our family.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Congratulations! The only thing this post was missing is a picture of the little cutie. I don't know if I can wait a month to see her! :) Love you!

Tammy Whiting said...

Wow,a busy mother of an active 'soon to be 2-year-old and a one month old and you made time to blog. You are amazing Mandy. Love to you four!, Tammy